Friday, April 29, 2011

Strawberry Tart

http://jollymommy.wordpress.com/2010/07/04/strawberry-tart/

Hubby has been away on business, I'm celebrating our 5th wedding anniversary by myself.  Watched a bit of the royal wedding online.  Will & Kate, they make such a cute couple.  I love Kate's wedding dress.  I decided not to have the white wedding dress when I got married. Now, I, sometimes, sort of regretted it.  I didn't believe in spending $20K on a wedding dress to wear just for one day, and I simply did not even consider renting one for the occasion.  I chose to buy the most exquisite French chantilly lace for a tailor-made qi-pao.  It was a beautiful dress, and I was hoping there would be other occasions I could wear the dress again.  Dress is still here, but the person who wore it has gained over 10 lbs since then.  I am still hopeful that some day I will be able to wear the dress again.  Maybe on my 10th wedding anniversary...

Brought the strawberry tart to visit my granny who suffered multiple injuries from falling down the stairs 2 days ago.  She has been such a trooper, kudos to her.  It is going to take some time for her to fully recover from the fall but I know she will get through this.  

Dear grandma, I love you!!  

3 comments:

jollymommy said...

very pretty! i'm sure your grandma would love the tart. wish her a speedy recovery!

Cherry said...

pretty!!!

oil painting classes said...

This looks delicious! I like it! Thanks for sharing this!...Daniel