Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Tang Zhong Toast v. 2

I recently got blasted by my sister in-law because last time I posted my Tang Zhong Toast post and forgot to quote her recipe:  


It was really innocent.  She had emailed me the recipe and I simply "cut & pasted" it on my blog.  What's even more interesting is that she never uttered a word... I only learned of my terrible oversight recently when she not-so-casually brought it up.  So here it is, I would like to offer my sincere apologies to Rita.  

As much as I think her recipe is wonderful,  I have been looking for other Tang Zhong Toast recipes, just to see how different the bread will turn out.  Last night I tried this:


I doubled the ingredients in order to make 2 loaves.  The bread turned out to be very soft, moist, and fluffy.  24 hours later the bread is still as soft, moist, and fluffy.  I can't get enough of these Tang Zhong Toast!

No comments: