Tuesday, March 2, 2010

30-Minute Mayonnaise Biscuits


http://adventuresinshaw.wordpress.com/2008/06/10/mamas-mayonnaise-biscuits/


I called these 30-Minute Mayonnaise Biscuits because they took exactly 30 minutes to make (It's so easy even kids can do it).  I actually went home today at lunch hour (my office is a 5-minute walk from home) to bake.  The night before I marinated some lean ground beef (1 lb of lean ground beef, 2 tbsp of soy sauce, 1 tbsp of brown sugar, 1 tsp of chili pepper flakes) so when I got home after work tonight, I pan-fried the ground beef and made these mini-gourmet burgers.  



4 comments:

Rita said...

looks very soft inside!

Cherry said...

They look so good!

Cherry said...

I made these yesterday and they are good indeed! It was a hit!
I had it with mini patties marinated with ketchup, caramelized onion and horseradish, sliced tomato and horseradish mayo. They were so good and everybody loves it! Thanks for linking this recipe!

jwingyee said...

My pleasure. Glad you guys liked it!