Thursday, March 11, 2010

Creamy Lemon Squares


http://www.marthastewart.com/photogallery/lemon-desserts?lpgStart=1&currentslide=24&currentChapter=1#ms-global-breadcrumbs


I have about one cup of fresh lemon juice from last night baking session.  It just so happened that I found this Creamy Lemon Square recipe so I can use up the lemon juice and the condensed milk I already have at home.  I remember I liked condensed milk when I was a child, and I loved it especially with bread.  My Granny would mix condensed milk with hot water so it became a great afternoon drink for me and my cousin.  It's almost comic now that I think of it, when my Granny had to almost measure the water level to ensure the two glasses of milk looked exactly the same because my cousin and I would fight for anything, everything.  

To Mr. Daniel, this is made especially for you.  Thanks for your comments, it brought back some childhood memory.  And Mr. Daniel, I don't mean to be rude but... do we know each other?  I mean... I kind of force my friends and relatives to check out my blog from time to time and I can't imagine anyone else would be interested in my blog... 

These lemon squares are very creamy and delicious.  I must say, I did a good job cutting them!  

No comments: