Wednesday, March 24, 2010

Grapefruit Cranberry Walnut Bread

http://www.mykitchensnippets.com/2009/12/orange-cranberry-raisin-walnut-bread.html


I just wrote my Japanese Language final exam tonight.  I think I did pretty good.  Rushed home and Francis wasn't there.  I have been wanting to bake this bread but I was too busy studying for the exam and doing the homework.  Tonight is a perfect opportunity to bake. This may sound like a Christmas bread, I don't care because I like all the ingredients. I used grapefruit zest instead of orange, didn't use raisins but I increased the walnuts to 1 cup.  The using of walnuts in the bread is such a nice touch.  The recipe doesn't specify the baking time but mine took 18 mins to bake and this is a huge loaf.  Even Francis says the bread is good.  I can't wait to share it with my niece and nephew.  

No comments: